Prescription Assistance Programs
Prescription assistance programs help consumers reduce drug prices or find the best price for medications. This is a list of programs available to consumers. None of these programs are endorsed by Illinois Health Matters or Health & Disability Advocates.
Be sure to investigate programs before participating. Prescription assistance programs should not require you to enter personal information like credit card or social security numbers, and the only time you should make any payment is at your pharmacy.
- NeedyMeds.org – This site provides information on prescription assistance programs as well as its own drug discount card. It also offers an app that helps you find pharmacies that accept the discount.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance – This site provides access to more than 475 public and private programs for prescription assistance.
- Rx Assist – This is a database of prescription assistance programs.
Pharmacy Savings Programs
Savings Cards and Coupons
- GoodRx – This site allows you to compare prices and print coupons for prescription medications.
- Drug Discount Network – The network leverages joint purchasing to deliver savings to consumers through discount cards.
If there is a program that is not on this list, please email email@example.com so we can add it.
Illinois Health Matters is an initiative of Health & Disability Advocates